Windsor is a unique place to live! Here are some of the neat things that happen here.
- Neighborhood Pot Luck Dinners
- Church Breakfasts. Non-churchgoers welcome.
- Windsor Book Club
- "You've Been Sprung!" Each spring, neighbors each give potted plants to 2 neighbors who in turn do the same until the town has been sprung!
- "Boo-ing!" Like the "Sprung" tradition, but with handmade signs that say "Boo!" and candy. Happens every October leading up to Halloween.
- Mailbox-Free Postal Service. There is no mail delivery in Windsor, so neighbors get to see each other at the Post Office.
- Church Socials
- Block/Porch Parties throughout the summer ending with the Halloween Night Block Party
- Windsor is a real neighborhood where neighbors know more than just your name!
- Windsor consists of 3 streets with about 50 houses, most of which were built in the mid-1840's.
- Much of Windsor is surrounded by preserved farmland which helps Windsor retain its rural charm and yet it's only minutes from Princeton and commutable to New York and Philadelphia.